» Standard License» Free Image License
» Print Only Extended License
» Electronic Only Extended License
» Comprehensive Extended License
» Multiseat (Unlimited) License
» Editorial License
» Extended Editorial License
» Standard Audio License
» Extended Audio License
» Summary of Usages & License Types (Royalty Free Content)
» Summary of Editorial Usages & License Types
123RF LIMITED ROYALTY-FREE LICENSE AGREEMENT (Free Image RF License)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS IS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OF 123RF LIMITED / 123RF.
The 123RF LIMITED/123RF End User License Agreement (EULA or the "Agreement")
You have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and by downloading any of the Content from 123RF, You acknowledge that You have read, understood, and accepted the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
123RF represents to the best of its knowledge that it owns all rights or has all requisite authority, including all copyrights, in and to the Content, or, is authorized to allow You to access, acquire, and use Content under the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement; provided, however, that such representation will be deemed inapplicable with regards to Content which proves to be subject to the ownership or rights of any third party (other than 123RF) without the reasonable knowledge or fault of 123RF. The copyright and all other rights of the Content shall remain with 123RF and its respective suppliers.
Terms and Conditions of Use
You agree to access, acquire, and use the Content under the following Terms and Conditions:
1. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal Agreement between You and 123RF.
2. 123RF grants You a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, display, and distribute the Content according to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
3. You may, subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, access and acquire the Content via 123RF, and use the acquired Content for the following purposes, provided you do not violate the rights of any third party:
(a) as a part of commercial or advertisement purposes in magazines and newspapers.
(b) as a design element on a website, video game, or CD-ROM but NOT in connection with any Web site template or software product for distribution or use by others.
(c) as part of marketing, advertising, or promotional materials, including print ads, mailers, handouts, and packaging of promotional materials.
(d) in connection with your business or entity, eg: corporate identity documents, and letterhead.
(e) as decor in an office, lobby, or public area, restaurant, or retail store.
(f) in a PowerPoint presentation provided that a reasonably prominent statement is included on the same page as the Content as follows: "Certain images and/or photos on this page are the copyrighted property of 123RF Limited, its Contributors or Licensed Partners and are being used with permission under license. These images and/or photos may not be copied or downloaded without permission from 123RF Limited."
(g) as design elements in video, film, or television broadcasts; and / or
(h) Free images that are offered in the Free Image section of 123RF.com may be used under the terms listed in clauses 3(a) through 3(g) above. In addition, the maximum number of times you may use the image is limited to a total of 10,000 copies regardless of the design concept or use. Once you exceed this amount, you are required to purchase the License to use the image under a standard Royalty Free License Agreement.
4. You may NOT:
(a) distribute the Content, electronically or in hard copy, except as specifically authorized under paragraph 3 above;
(b) authorize any third party to use the Content for any purpose or resell, sublicense, or otherwise make available the Content for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or Web page;
(c) share Content across a network or service, on a CD or DVD or any media, or in any other way that enables Content to be accessed by any third party (subject to the provisions in this Agreement), downloaded or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement;
(d) under any circumstances, use automated or programmatic means or methods to download Content;
(e) use Content in any logo or part of any trademark;
(f) under any circumstances, use Content in connection with any pornographic, obscene, immoral, defamatory or illegal materials...; endorsement of product(s); sensitive mental/health/other similar aspect of contexts or subjects.
(g) use Content as a part of a physical item, software or template that is to be resold. For this, the appropriate Extended License must be purchased.
5. You understand that Content is copyrighted and may be owned by a third party, and any unauthorized use by you may be an infringement of such copyright.
6. You understand and agree that 123RF may, in its sole discretion,
(a) monitor anything you download from or upload to the 123RF website, as frequently as 123RF in its sole discretion determines, for any violation of this Agreement,
(b) limit downloads to a fixed amount of total downloads per 24 hour period, per user, as to insure the best possible service to all 123RF subscribers,
(c) track any abuse of your username and password in connection with the 123RF website or sites or in connection with this Agreement,
(d) terminate your account immediately if we detect you are using, or are trying to use any automated means to download content, and
(e) terminate your account, without notice, if it finds what 123RF believes to be any violation of this Agreement and/or any abuse of your username and password. If your account is terminated for any violation of this Agreement and/or any abuse of a username or password, you lose all rights to 123RF Content, must immediately delete all Content acquired from 123RF, and forfeit all fees paid.
7. 123RF and the Content are made available to you "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," and "WITH ALL FAULTS." 123RF, its employees, directors, and officers, and anyone else associated with 123RF disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non infringement, or that your usage of 123RF will be uninterrupted, error free of computer viruses or other damaging materials. When you access and acquire Content, you do so at your risk. 123RF, its employees and officers, and anyone else acting on behalf of 123RF also disclaims any and all common-law duties, including without limitation duties of reasonable care and workmanlike effort. 123RF, its employees, directors, and officers, and anyone acting on behalf of 123RF make no representation or warranty as to your right to use any individual's name, likeness, and/or image appearing in the Content without first obtaining appropriate rights from such individual.
(a) You understand and acknowledge that neither 123RF, its employees, directors, and officers, nor anyone acting on behalf of the 123RF website or sites has made any representation or warranty that Your use of Content will not infringe or violate the trademark rights of any third party, or constitute a false designation of origin or any other form of unfair competition, and
(b) You understand that You should seek competent counsel before using Content on or in connection with any goods or services or for any other commercial purposes.
8. In no event will 123RF, its employees, directors, and officers, or anyone else associated with 123RF be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, economic, or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of revenue or profits, arising out of the use, or inability to use, the Content, even if 123RF has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the liability of 123RF, its employees, or related parties exceed the amount paid by you for accessing or using 123RF and for accessing, acquiring, and/or using Content from 123RF. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
9. You represent and warrant that:
(a) you are at least 18 years of age and have the right to enter into this Agreement;
(b) you will not use the Content in any way that is not permitted by this Agreement;
(c) your use of the Content will not violate any applicable law or regulation of any country, state, or other governmental entity;
(d) The information you provide to 123RF Sites is accurate and true, including, without limitation, all credit card information.
(e) the download, upload or use in any way of any content, Content or information which is uploaded by You onto 123RF (the "Uploads") does not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or any intellectual or proprietary property right of 123RF or third party other than 123RF and that You are the full owner of the Uploads and all rights vested in the Uploads without any encumbrance or fetter to such rights; and
(f) any account(s) opened or maintained by You on 123RF or the Sites will only be accessed and used by You for the purposes and on terms and conditions stipulated on the Sites and in this Agreement, and You shall ensure that no person other than You shall have access to or use your account(s) or password(s) to such account(s).
10. INDEMNITY. You agree to fully defend and indemnify 123RF, its employees, directors, and officers, and anyone else associated with 123RF, and each of their successors, licensees, and assigns free and harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, losses, damages, or expenses, including attorneys' fees and expenses, arising in connection with Your use of the Content and this Site or of any breach or alleged breach or of any falsity, inaccuracy or misrepresentation of any representation, warranty, or other promise made by You in this Agreement.
11. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and 123RF regarding its subject matter. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void or invalid, that fact will not affect any other provision, and the remainder of this Agreement will be construed to most closely give effect to the parties' intentions. Failure by 123RF to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. The interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed according to international treaty provisions and other applicable laws.
12. This Agreement was originally composed in English and was subsequently translated into other languages. The fidelity of subsequent translations cannot be guaranteed. In case of conflict between the English version and another language version, the English version takes precedence.
13. Any person or entity who is not a party to this Agreement (whether or not such person shall be named, referred to, or otherwise identified, or shall form part of a class of persons so named, referred to, or identified, in this Agreement) shall have no right whatsoever to enforce this Agreement or any of its terms.
You have agreed and reaffirm your agreement to conduct this transaction electronically.